I switched the permalink settings for my website from IDs to readable page names. This shall lead to better readable and memorizable URLs.
The new platform causes links to the former content to break. I installed redirection pages for the most visited pages on my former site to allow existing links to lead to the right content.
Should there be a link missing or other problems, please tell me via the contact form.
Since my web representation is around for a couple of years, first problems arise. Menus are hard to use with mobile devices, updating content tends to be a tedious task.
Therefore, I decided to port my site content to a current version of WordPress.
This is the first implementation of the new site. As usual, it is available in English and German. I hope, that this change will add to usability and ease of access.