The first series of BLN-1 and BLS-5 battery dummies is sold out. I ordered new contact PCBs to be able to provide further battery dummies for BLN-1 and BLS-5.
Tom bought himself the new Olympus 7–14mm f2.8 lens. He came straight to me and I had the chance to do measurements on the lens. I changed the design of the last filter holder prototype and printed a new one.
By the end of next week, I expect the design of the filter holder to be stable.
I visited two lakes, one of them unknown under water, up until now. For details check my list of local dive sites.
I fount time to put a few of the oder trips online in the gallery. My most recent trip will go online in a couple of weeks. Please allow some time for sorting, selecting and processing the pictures.
I found out, that the page buttons in the gallery don’t work as expected. I haven’t found a solution yet. Currently, I switched to show all pictures on a single page (instead of paged smaller junks). Please apollogise for the inconvenience.
I changed the fonts on my pages. The new look is closer to the one, I prefer for my printed media. I prefer the open, airy nature of the font over the standard font used for the theme.
I will change a few things regarding layout and design during the next few days. Please apollogize for any inconvenience arising from this fact.
I switched the permalink settings for my website from IDs to readable page names. This shall lead to better readable and memorizable URLs.
The new platform causes links to the former content to break. I installed redirection pages for the most visited pages on my former site to allow existing links to lead to the right content.
Should there be a link missing or other problems, please tell me via the contact form.
Since my web representation is around for a couple of years, first problems arise. Menus are hard to use with mobile devices, updating content tends to be a tedious task.
Therefore, I decided to port my site content to a current version of WordPress.
This is the first implementation of the new site. As usual, it is available in English and German. I hope, that this change will add to usability and ease of access.