In this update, I fixed a couple of bugs. Triggering the release is more stable. Stopping the red waiting phase may be switched on and off properly.
Since I haven’t found time to provide an English user manual yet, the download area is available on the German version of this page only.
After replacing the standard hot-end with an Olsson-Block, my Ultimaker² is again up and running. The new system allows switching between nozzles of different diameters in less than a minute. I’ll run a few tests with different nozzles within the next few weeks. Right now, I’ll try to keep up with printing the current orders.
The high number of 3D-prints I did recently, left their traces on the printer nozzle. Since I have to service the print head, I go for a new hot-end that allows me to swap nozzle tips. This allows me to use different diameters to gain even better printing speed and/or quality.
I can’t use the printer until the service is finished. Until then, most of the 3D-printed parts presented on this site (like the battery dummies or LED rings) are available in limited quantities only.
I survived the first wave of orders ;-)
The filter holder is now on stock. I am now able to ship without delay.
I received the first batch of filter holders today. Shipping starts in sequence of order (resp. payment). More items will be available during the next weeks. Don’t panic, there’s enough here for everyone ;-)
Both master model and cast have been built and tested.
Now, the first batch of filter holders is in production. I expect first samples to be delivered during the next weeks.
There’s good news for those, wanting to use more than one filter. Although the design is extremely tight, I managed to add an additional rail for a second filter! Read more about the M.Ziko 7–14mm f2.8 Filter Holder.
The first series of BLN-1 and BLS-5 battery dummies is sold out. I ordered new contact PCBs to be able to provide further battery dummies for BLN-1 and BLS-5.
Tom bought himself the new Olympus 7–14mm f2.8 lens. He came straight to me and I had the chance to do measurements on the lens. I changed the design of the last filter holder prototype and printed a new one.
By the end of next week, I expect the design of the filter holder to be stable.